AIGA Arizona is presenting Adobe Creative Suite 5.5: Hidden Gems, a four-hour workshop offering tips and tricks for working faster or incorporating new creative techniques within the Creative Suite.
Some of the features that will be covered include:
- Saving time with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Creating realistic painting effects with Photoshop Extended
- Experiencing fluid vector painting with Illustrator
- Easy 3D extrusions with Adobe Repoussé in Photoshop Extended
- Discover Content-Aware Fill in Photoshop Extended
- Beautiful strokes with Illustrator
- Simplified object selection and editing in InDesign
The event will be held on at 10 AM in Tempe on Saturday, August 13 at ASU and in Tucson on Sunday, August 14 at Southwest University.
The event is free to members and $40 to the public. For more details and registration information, visit http://arizona.aiga.org/events.
AIGA, the professional association for design, is committed to advancing design as a professional craft, strategic tool and vital cultural force. Formed in 1989, the Arizona chapter serves the graphic design community and those in related fields within the state of Arizona, and augments the activities of the national AIGA.