Demand Gen Technology Consultant
Intelligent Demand (ID) is a fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in strategic marketing, demand generation campaigns and content development. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement of our clients’ revenue performance.
Headquartered in the RiNo Arts District of Denver, Colorado, ID is a fun, flexible and fast-paced place to work. We’re building a new model B2B marketing agency. If you’re a digital designer who is passionate about connecting creativity to conversion, turned on by collaborating with a team and with clients, and unafraid of constantly learning and teaching, then we want to talk with you.
The Demand Gen Technology Consultant’s primary responsibility is to assist the Director of Technical Client Services and the Intelligent Demand team to design, test, implement, maintain and provide reporting and analysis of automated online marketing campaigns for Intelligent Demand and its clients. This role will work regularly and collaboratively with other members of the Intelligent Demand client services team including technology vendors and outside agency partners. This role may also interface directly with Intelligent Demand clients.
This position reports to the Director of Technical Client Services.
• Support client services by designing, implementing, maintaining, and reporting on business-to-business demand generation campaigns
• Work with account, strategy and creative teams
• Provide day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of marketing automation and CRM systems
• Provide technical support to customers and other end users
• Provide documentation and training to end users
• Audit user practices to ensure compliance
• Continuously drive technical innovation of Intelligent Demand’s technology and technical service offerings
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
• Basic website design, development and management skills (including basic HTML and CSS)
• Experience customizing, developing and maintaining websites on standard CMS platforms (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
• System and project documentation and training materials experience
• Prior experience working with information technology and/or marketing teams
• Highly self-motivated; works well as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
• Ability to successfully deliver results on multiple projects at one time
• Familiar with general marketing fundamentals and online marketing concepts
• Excellent organizational, written and communications skills with a strong attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must be authorized to work in the United States on a part or full-time basis for any employer
• Experience using a marketing automation system (Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Manticore, Net-Results, or other similar SaaS solutions) and/or a CRM system (Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Siebel CRM On-Demand, or other similar CRM system)
• Experience developing against third-party APIs
• Good understanding of relational data structure, database management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance), and basic SQL knowledge preferred
POSSIBLE CURRENT/FORMER JOB TITLES
• CRM administrator or developer
• email marketing manager/specialist
• web developer
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This is a contract-to-hire position. Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.