atmosol produces extremely successful, high-volume sites for mid-size to enterprise level clients—some of the biggest name brands in business today. We have years of experience building and supporting ecommerce sites.
If you want to work for a company where your voice counts and you can grow while having hoops of fun—if you don't settle for mediocrity and you enjoy a fast-paced and challenging environment—if you have the right attitude, experience and fire —then we want to say something to you: welcome to your career and our family. atmosol is now hiring extraordinary people just like you.
Contact us if you love creating new designs and making clients web pages 'pop'; are creative, energetic, deeply knowledgeable about the latest web technologies, and have a passion for demonstrating skill and precision in your work; create interactive design concepts; design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives; articulate and present creative ideas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Creating interactive design concepts that help our clients meet their ecommerce business goals.
• Able to articulate and present creative ideas.
• Actively participate in creative design consult and kick off meetings.
• Design innovative and creative website mockups that adhere to the client’s brand requirements
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to keep abreast of innovative design trends and technologies.
• Work well with a team to ensure all work is delivered within the established scope with the goal of happy client in mind
• Highly motivated and self-managed
• Provide exceptional end-user experience
• High emphasis on customer service and quality
• Extremely Detail Oriented!! You should be able to notice and fix an issue on the website before the client does
• 5+ years of experience in design/interactive design.
• Strong design aesthetic, typography skills, and a good eye for composition. Must have very good attention toward details.
• Experience and understanding of site architecture, user experience, color theory, and color management on the web.
• Extensive experience with desktop publishing/imaging applications (Photoshop, Fireworks, Freehand, Illustrator, Flash, etc.) for use in creating graphics optimized for the web.
• Capable of working on multiple projects with minimum supervision.
• Display an innovative mind and offer strategic creative solutions for design tasks.
• Able to work quickly within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Have a flexible can-do attitude, and a good team player.
• Open to listening and making changes to the design based on clients and team members’ feedback
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Mobile Browser Compatible Web design experience
• Front-end User Interface design and development skills
• Mobile design experience
• ecommerce webstore design practices for high conversion rates
• Experience with version control systems (SNV and/or Github)
Bachelor’s Degree in fine arts and web design or related field preferred or significant equivalent experience.