Fasturtle Interactive LLC
Director of Operations
Fasturtle is a Ranking Arizona Top 10 provider of website design, development and website marketing for small business. With over 12 years of experience servicing our local and national clients' website management needs, we specialize in offering the highest level of customer service and creative. We are a locally owned and operated company with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. This is a rewarding, lucrative and long term career opportunity with a professional company.
• Performs project management duties including project scheduling and personnel assignment.
• Client communication and project status updates.
• Performs basic website updating in WordPress or PHP programming when needed due to overflow of projects or support tickets.
• Oversees work in all of the functional accounting areas including General Ledger, Job Billing, Service Cost, Job Cost, Payroll and Subcontracts.
• Oversees work in all of the functional operations areas including Personnel Decisions, General Office Environment
• General Office Staff
• Customer Service Staff
• Website Design and Development Staff
• Search Engine Marketing Staff
• Collect contract/project information.
• Website design development
• SEO project development
• Schedule Production staff for related work
• Client Project Management
• Weekly communication on progress
• Staff production management
• Job Costing Functionality
• Hours per job
• Project Management
• Software innovation
• Process Reporting
• Answer Second Level Technical phone calls for email and hosting clients
• Hosting and Email Setup
• Creates reports and spreadsheets to facilitate project management
• Completes special projects and other related duties as needed.
• Deadline Accuracy and Completion
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of Project Management Systems
• Superior attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are imperative.
• Strong organization and communication skills.
• Competent computer skills in Microsoft Windows Office Software (specifically Word and Excel).
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards work assignments
• Ability to develop professional relationships with vendors, clients, and customers, as well as the office staff and owners.
• Knowledge of Rackspace or like hosting company, GoDaddy Account Set Up
• Accuracy of processing and data entry.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelors in Management or like degree
• Minimum of 4 years experience in Project Management or General Management.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
• Typical work week will be 40 to 48 hours.
• Some overtime may be required to accomplish workload.
• General office environment.
• Health Insurance
• Cell phone
Email your cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 866-348-5469, Attn: HR Department, Subject: Director of Operations
No phone calls please.
Hiring Organization: Fasturtle Interactive LLC