National Laser Institute
National Laser Institute is the leading laser and medical aesthetics treatment and training center in North America. We are looking for an energetic, creative and experienced marketing manager to plan, create and oversee the implementation of all marketing strategies for National Laser Institute. This position is responsible for testing and executing new marketing campaigns, maintaining current campaigns and monitoring marketing budgets-- both revenue and expenses. Emerge as trusted leader that other marketing staff looks to for guidance and expertise on all marketing matters.
• Plan, create and execute the overall marketing plan for National Laser Institute’s school and spa businesses in order to meet annual revenue targets. Have the skill and ability to execute the plan by rolling up your sleeves, working with our team and managing the details to get the job done.
• Work with CEO, graphic designer, PR manager, web developer and online marketing team to generate leads, increase revenues and promote our brand.
• Develop and oversee the overall product and services strategies based on demand and seasonal effects in collaboration with the CEO and other staff.
• Develop and oversee the overall pricing strategy for various retail products and spa treatments in collaboration with the CEO and other staff.
• Develop and oversee the overall promotional strategy and brand management to drive revenue goals in collaboration with the CEO and other staff.
• Refine systems for tracking and analyzing marketing expenses and revenues in aggregate and by class and category to determine total ROI.
• Mine databases for statistics that provide valuable business insights to support decision-making and business growth.
• Develop and implement a strategy to improve retention rates of spa clientele.
• Implement all print, broadcast, and direct mail advertising and promotions.
• Support our internet marketing team to improve our social networking strategy and online marketing plan with measurable results in collaborations with CEO and other relevant staff.
• Develop and oversee promotional sponsorships and collaboration with outside partners together with the CEO.
• Oversee all marketing vendor relationships to ensure maximum ROI and efficiencies.
• Special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Requires broad knowledge of marketing strategies, with expertise in print, radio or TV and knowledge of online marketing (PPC, SEO, Social Media)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field and a minimum of 5-7 years or more of experience preferably from an ad agency, a corporate marketing department or similar venture.
• Basic knowledge of business finance typically acquired from a college finance or accounting class.
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects at once and work in a fast paced environment with a team.
• Great analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google Analytics and more.
• Problem solver with excellent communication and organization skills.
• Excellent management skills, leadership ability
• Energetic self-starter with strong can-do attitude, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done yourself.
• Outstanding project management and organization skills
• Works well both independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to build strong, effective working relationships
• Excellent written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong technical affinity and a quick learner with systems orientation
• Incredible attention to detail
• Practical knowledge of digital and social media marketing programs
• Must have a proven sense of urgency, be able to take ownership of complex and critical projects and effectively manage and motivate staff.