Senior Interactive Designer
TOKY Branding + Design is looking for a passionate, curious and talented Senior Digital Designer. We're looking for a strong digital thinker who loves the challenge of turning client complexities into beautiful, smart and engaging experiences for web, mobile and tablet. This designer works directly with the Interactive Creative Director in creating a high-level of innovative and thoughtful design and user experiences for a variety of clients across the country. TOKY specializes in work for Arts Organizations, Architecture and Building Companies, Educational and Professional Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Concept innovative digital concepts and creative design solutions.
• Develop detailed site maps and wireframes for highly interactive interfaces across multiple platforms (web, mobile and tablet). Our designers are heavily involved in the site concepting, planning and user experience processes.
• Work closely with the development team to both concept and execute projects from start to finish.
• 5+ years experience with a strong portfolio as an Interactive Designer.
• Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design.
• Information architecture experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• In-depth understanding of HTML, capabilities of web browsers, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Tech Curious: We need someone with a passion for digital innovation and technology with a solid understanding of tools and trends.
TOKY Branding + Design is a full service marketing firm located in the thriving Midtown Alley Neighborhood of Saint Louis. We deliver crucial insights. brilliant design, and compelling content for intelligent, discerning brands. Over the past 15 years, some of the most respected organizations and companies in their class have hired TOKY to build complex websites, develop new identity and branding systems, design sophisticated publications, undertake strategic research and analysis, and create large-scale marketing and communications plans. Our work is consistently heralded — in Communication Arts, Graphis, AIGA and many national competitions — for its creativity, intelligence, and aesthetic quality.
• Competitive salary, with a benefits package including medical, dental and 401k matching
• A great work environment in Midtown Alley, Saint Louis.
• A collaborative team environment with designers, developers, producers and account managers who work and play hard.
• Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time.
Apply online at: http://news.toky.com/submit-your-resume-and-samples/